is Portugese for indulgence or in good taste.
Saboré offers you the ultimate experience in luxury and style while sailing the British Virgin Islands on a newly refurbished Privilege 585. Her understated elegance in furnishings and accomodations, knowledgeable and personable crew, and incredible food will ensure that you feel pampered, relaxed, and revitalized.
Accommodating up to eight guests, Saboré will meet your high expectations for your BVI adventure. The simplicity of Saboré's design is deceiving — the elegance and sophistication of amenities are unsurpassed in yachts of her class. The bridgedeck salon offers sophisticated electronics including Internet access, a multimedia system that includes 37 inch TV/DVD surround sound system, and IPOD docking station to allow guests to bring their own "tunes". The cockpit offers an exclusive 72 inch DVD projector so you can watch your favorite movies under the stars. And don't miss the underwater lighting to allow nighttime viewing of the sea's creatures.
The staterooms are equally expansive: en-suite baths with multi-jet spa showers, king and queen beds, 6'6" headroom, individually controlled air conditioning, 600 thread count sheets, vanities with hair dryers, and exquisitely comfortable Tempur-pedic Swedish mattresses. Of course, thick and comfy terry bathrobes are also provided.
Below is a more extensive list of Saboré's amenities and of course "water toys".
We invite you to join us for your next BVI cruise.
- Guest Comfort
- Full bar with ice maker on main level
- Chilled Reverse Osmosis water filtration system at bar
- Stereo / CD in each cabin
- US 110 and European 220, 12 and 24 volt power
- 2 Outside showers with hot water on both transoms
- Boarding ladders on both transoms
- Air conditioning throughout
- Two queen size beds, forward cabins
- Two king size beds, aft cabins
- En suite bathrooms for each cabin
- Each cabin has its own multi-jet spa shower
- Vanity with hair dryers in each cabin
- Quiet one-touch electronic toilets
- 15 Turbo fans
- New 14 foot wide body Nautica dinghy with 70hp Yamaha motor
- Dive compressor and 6 scuba sets
- Mask, snorkel and fins
- Wakeboard, skis and 3 man Banana boat
- Float mats and noodles
- Two single person kayaks with back rests
- 37 inch flat screen TV/DVD-surround sound system
- Gyrostabilized Direct TV and radio system
- Individual portable DVD players for each cabin
- DVD library- over 300 titles
- IPOD with music - 60 gig
- IPOD docking station available for guest use
- On Board Wi-Fi and Internet access - bring your laptop!
- Electric winches
- Twin helm stations with full navigation readouts
- Raymarine radar plotter
- US Coast guard approved
- Mainsail, fully battened, 1,248 sq.ft.
- Genoa, 861 sq.ft.
- Mast, 80 ft.
- Maxprop folding propellers
- Bow Sprit rigged with screecher sail for light wind sailing
- Main engines, two 130 hp Volvo turbo
- Two 13.5 kw generators
- 80 gallon per hour water-making capacity
- Bauer dive compressor
- Dish washer, trash compactor
- Cockpit refrigerator
- Saboré Specialties
- Cockpit DVD projector with 72 inch screen
- (outside movie viewing under the stars!)
- Tempur-pedic Swedish mattresses in each cabin
- 600 thread-count deluxe sheets
- Multi-jet spa showers in each cabin
- Deluxe espresso machine
- Underwater lights for nighttime viewing of fish
- Outdoor speaker system