Saboré sails primarily in the British Virgin Islands (BVI). The BVI are a magical Caribbean archipelago consisting of about 60 islands, islets, rocks and cays. They are a sailor's paradise with steady trade winds and numerous sheltered anchorages and protected coves. Compared to the neighboring U.S. Virgin Islands, the BVI remain remarkably laid back. On the lush islands you will find no building taller than the nearest palm tree. Under the crystal blue sea you will discover a multitude of pristine coral reefs, tropical fish and sea turtles.
Come see why these islands are called "Nature's Little Secret".
Activities in the British Virgin Islands
Not sure what you are going to do on a boat all day for a week? Here's a few suggestions!
Dive classes and activities on shore are not included in the charter price.
- Snorkel the pristine waters right from the easy access swim platform off the stern, go scuba diving with your professional on board PADI Instructor.
- If you're not a certified diver, take a Discover Scuba class with your Captain.
- Explore nature trails that lead you to spectacular panoramic views on almost every island. Hiking or running, your crew are happy to lead the way.
- Order a beach picnic from your Chef.
- Take a kayak expedition.
- Wander a secluded stretch of unspoiled beach and search for shells.
- Dine ashore to sample some of the islands culinary delights. Anegada is famous for it's BBQ, lobster on the beach.
- Participate in a West Indian "Jump Up" and dance the night away to calypso steel drum bands and local reggae music.
- Sail a Hobie Cat in North Sound, Virgin Gorda.
- Nightly happy hour on board with your Captain's libations.
- Stargaze from the trampolines for Nature's finest show.
- Bird watch the many varieties of tropical island birds.
- Shop 'till you drop at the many unique island shops and boutiques.
- Hang out at a palm thatched beach bar and get to know the locals.
- Familiarize yourself with local sea life, flowers and fauna.
- Take a tour of an upscale resort and be thankful you¹re on your own private yacht with a different view every day!
- Visit Peter Island Resort and spend the afternoon enjoying a massage and their wonderfully secluded spa and private beach.
- Relax in a hammock on the beach under the shade of a palm tree.
- Read a book from the ship's library, in the shaded cockpit.
- Watch movies in your own cabin, the salon or on the DVD projector in the cockpit.
- Take an island tour in an open air jeep with a local tour guide.
- Learn to sail and hoist the mains'l with your crew.
- Go snorkeling on a fish and coral identification tour.
- Water-ski, wake board or tube, or have a go on the banana boat.
- Relax with a cool drink while floating on a noodle. Noodle party!